PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Any user can browse our online shop e-petalo.gr, without giving any personal information. The personal data you declare in our online shop, are kept exclusively for reasons related to transactions with you, communication, improvement of the services provided and may not be used by third parties or provided to third parties (except where provided by Law to the competent authorities only).
We are committed to ensure the protection of your personal data. We follow all physical, electronic and administrative procedures in order to secure your personal data electronically and non-electronically.
- We will never sell, give or exchange your personal data with third parties without your consent or if there is a legal reason for this to happen.
- We will only retain your personal information for as long as it takes. As soon as we do not need them, they will be deleted from our files according to the legal specifications.
- The customer has, within the framework of the legislation on telecommunications privacy, the rights of information and objection provided by articles 11 to 13 of law 2472/1997.
The personal data that you disclose through our online shop e-petalo.gr, either during your registration or at a later stage, are collected and used and processed in accordance with the applicable provisions on personal data protection and specifically, in accordance with the provisions of Law 2472/1997 and Law 3471/2006, as in force but also with the new European General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 as well as of Directive 95/46 / EC, on protection of personal data.
Responsible entity for the collection, storage, processing and use of personal data in accordance with the meaning of Greek law and legislation on the protection of personal data is the company with:
Name: BRASTIANOU D. GEORGIA and distinctive title "PETALO"
Address: PO Box 60805, ANON.ODOS, 57001, THERMI, THESSALONIKI
Contact details: e-mail: email@example.com tel: 2310 46 47 54
Mrs. Brastianou Georgia is appointed responsible for their processing
Definition of personal data
Personal Data is information that can be related to a person (subject). The data are considered personal if the person concerned can be identified, directly or indirectly. Such information includes, for example, name, address, mobile phone number, e-mail address, and usage data, such as username, password, and IP address. Personal data shall be processed lawfully and fairly in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject ("legality, objectivity and transparency"), collected for specified, explicit and lawful purposes and shall not be further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes.
Collection and purpose of use of personal data
Our company does not collect your personal data, unless you have provided it explicitly, voluntarily and for a specific purpose and if you have given your consent for their use.
When placing an order you will be asked for your full name, the address to which the products will be sent, your phone number (for communication only about your order and delivery if needed) and your email address (e-mail).
In particular, you voluntarily disclose your personal information to us when you create an account on our website, when you place an order through our online shop, when you register to receive a Newsletter via email, and when you participate in surveys, contests or request information about products or for the status of your order or finally when you exercise your rights as a consumer.
To register as a member and create an account you will need to submit to us voluntarily: Name, Surname, Email Address, Password and Telephone.
To complete the purchase from our online shop you will also need to submit to us voluntarily: Address, City, Postal Code, County and in addition Company Name, Vat Number, Tax Office, if it is for an invoice.
Also, the users / visitors of our online shop, are given the opportunity, if they wish, to subscribe to our newsletter in order to receive information about new products as well as existing offers via email to the declared e-mail address. By selecting this option, the visitor / user certifies the completeness, correctness and truth of the necessary contact information while undertaking the obligation to update them in case of change, so that they are maintained complete, correct, true, accurate and valid. In case you wish to be removed from this list, you must contact us and state your will in writing.
The password, the username and in general the account of the members is personal and unique for each member, which is fully responsible for the actions performed from his account. Members must make careful and prudent use of their account as well as a formal exit from it. E-petalo.gr is not responsible for any damage or loss arising from the inability of members to respect and follow this term.
In case you choose to make your payment by credit card, the details notified to the competent bank (eg credit card number, card expiration date, as well as the three-digit security code) are registered directly on the secure page of the cooperating bank and are not recorded in our database, thus ensuring the highest possible level of security.
The above disclosure of the data constitutes unconditional acceptance of the terms of storage and use of the data, otherwise the visitor must refrain from completing them.
e-petalo.gr uses the personal data of visitors / users / members for different purposes, such as:
- To issue the relevant purchase documents (invoicing), which are kept in the financial file of e-petalo.gr.
- To process any of your requests and to keep you informed of their progress.
- To answer your questions or concerns regarding our products.
- To inform you about new offers or promotions.
- To understand how you use our services, in order to improve the services provided.
You have the right, if you wish, to request at any time, to be informed about your personal data held by our online shop e-petalo.gr, their recipients, the purpose of keeping and processing them as well as the modification, correcting or deleting them, by sending a relevant e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, from the e-mail address you have stated, attaching a copy of your police ID. You also have the right to review the personal data we hold and in general to exercise any right provided by law for the protection of personal data.
As a subject of personal data processing you retain the following rights:
- Right of access of your personal data that concern you and if these are processed by our company, as responsible for processing, its purposes, the categories of data and the recipients or categories of recipients (Article 15 GCP).
- Right to correct inaccurate data as well as to fill in missing data (Article 16 GCP).
- Right to delete your personal data subject to the obligations and legal rights of our company for their observance based on the applicable laws and regulations (Article 17 GCP). However, some data will only be deleted after a specified period, for example because in some cases we are required by law to retain the data, or because the data is required to meet our contractual obligations to you.
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data if either the accuracy of the data is disputed, the processing is illegal, or the purpose of the processing was missing and provided that there is no legal reason for their retention (Article 18 GIP).
- Right of portability of your personal data to another controller, provided that the processing is based on your consent and is carried out by automated means. The satisfaction of this right is without prejudice to the legal rights and obligations of the company for the observance of the data and the fulfillment of its duty in the public interest (article 20 GCP).
- Right of objection for reasons relating to your particular situation in the event that your personal data is processed for the performance of a duty performed in the public interest or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the company or a third party (Article 21 GIP).
- Right to withdraw your consent. You can revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. The legality of the processing of your data remains unaffected by this action, to the point of revoking your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide specific services to you. We will inform you in such a case when withdrawing your consent.
- Your right to object to the processing of your data: You may at any time object to the processing of your personal data in the future if we process your data on the basis of one of the legal justifications provided for in Article 6 (1e or 1f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679. If you object, we will stop processing your data, provided there are no legitimate grounds for further processing. Processing your data for advertising purposes is not a legitimate reason.
Important Notice: You will not have to pay a fee for accessing your personal data (or exercising any of your other rights). However, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee if your application is manifestly unfounded, repetitive or abusive. Alternatively, we reserve the right to refuse to comply with your request in these cases.
Obligation to provide data
Your personal data that are necessary for the complete sale of our products and your coordinated information on the progress of your order, must be given by you so that we can execute the sales contract. Your provision with the necessary data, based on tax and accounting legislation is a legal obligation. The provision of data given by anyone interested in learning about our offers, is made willingly by the interested party. If the respective customer or interested party did not provide the relevant required information, then it would be impossible to buy products or to be aware of our offers, while, in case of non-provision of tax information, the tax legislation would be violated accordingly, with immediate consequence, the risk of state sanctions.
Protecting your personal data
If you have given us your explicit consent to the use of your personal data for advertising purposes (subscribe to the Newsletter), we will use your data for this purpose, until you revoke your consent, which of course you can revoke at any time.
- The online activity of the visitor - user - customer – member
- The user's preferences for the purpose of sending (by us, our partners and / or our advertisers / sponsors) targeted advertising or offers
- The use of social media or for saving the customer's username (where needed) so that he does not have to re-register it when he returns to our website
- The location of the customer in order to determine the areas in which the services of e-petalo.gr are useful or popular either for marketing reasons or for statistical reasons (eg google analytics)
Links to other sites
e-petalo.gr may include links to other websites, which are not controlled by the same but by third parties (natural or legal persons). In no case is the company responsible for the Terms of Protection of Personal Data which they follow.
Personal Data of Minors
We expressly state our intention not to collect data on minors. However, if the age of the user is not understood, parents or guardians are kindly requested to inform us without delay, so that we can delete this data immediately.
Update and modification
e-petalo.gr reserves the right to modify / update in whole or in part, this Policy, in the context of compliance with Regulation 2016/679, for the protection of Personal Data, without the obligation of prior notice.
This edition supersedes all of our previous publications or disclosures.
Information about the SSL Certificate
Key Size: 2048 bits
Publisher: Sectigo Limited
Certification Authority: The USERTRUST Network