- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 733-0001-003
The Standard Hoofjack® will accommodate a pony up to a draft horse (hooves up to a size 7). It consists of one standard base with two magnets, one standard cradle, and one straight post with standard rubber cap. Hoof Jack’s standard base is made of linear polyethylene and is 12″ (30cm) in height and a base diameter of 18″ (45 cm). Overall height adjustment is 14″ – 22″ (35 – 55 cm). Cradle conforms to each individual hoof shape. Two strong pull magnets are included to hold your hoof pick, nails, rasp, nippers, or hoof knife close at hand. Allows the farrier to change shoeing posture without having to drop the hoof. The solution for the leaning horse. Dramatically reduces the risk of getting stuck with a nail. Pull shoe, trim, rasp and nail on a new shoe. Accommodates older horses with a limited range of motion. Take your mind off your back and knees and put it back into your work.
- Supports the hoof for daily care, treatment, bandaging, and more.
- Eliminates the need to put the hoof between your knees or support the horses weight with your body.
- Take your mind off your back and knees and put it back into your work.
- Pull a shoe, trim, rasp, and nail on a new shoe without ever putting the hoof between your knees or supporting the horse with your body.
- The solution for the leaning horse – let the horse lean on the stand and not on you.
- Accommodates older horses with a limited range of motion.
- Allows the horse to stand in an anatomically correct and comfortable position. A comfortable horse will be more compliant making your job easier and safer.
- The cradle and straight post can be used on both the front and hind feet meaning you never have to support the weight of the horse with your hands or your body again.
- Use the straight post for clipping or applying hoof polish.
- Apply and remove studs with ease.
- Weight (6.1kg)